Please review the below guidelines for any makeup service provided by Ms. Charlie’s Makeup Artistry.
1. Arrive to appointment with a clean, moisturized skin (avoid using SPF)
2. Avoid using SPF and retinols at least 24-48 hours to appointment
3. Arrive to appointment with clean, groomed brows
4. Make sure that all facial waxing is done at least 4-7 days prior to makeup appointment
5. Exfoliate lips the night prior to your appointment (DIY Tip: combine raw sugar with coconut or olive oil to gently exfoliate your lips; apply lip balm immediately after)
6. Apply lip balm the night prior and the day of appointment